Home Photography Course - Helped Me Go From Amateur to Professional in 2 Weeks

Posted by writer on Sunday, October 23, 2011



I am so frustrated with my photos that I came close on several occasions to sell my digital SLR camera. I found your photos stagnated, and I was not improving the quality of my shots as I had hoped. In fact, if anything I thought I was getting worse!

If you are in a similar situation to me is this, May the best article you've read for a long time. In it I reveal how I cured my photographers block and went to the short time that my photographs on a semi-professional level. In fact I am now making regular side income from doing odd jobs photography that is not paid for my new equipment, but also contributes a little towards my mortgage?

How do I improve my pictures

thing that transformed my photography is taking a course of home photos. In this way allowed me to take control of both the camera and my photography techniques. I decided to study from home in order to allow the study to fit around my other commitments, like work and my family.

Of course I chose had two main elements to it. First, I was finally allowed to come to grips with all the controls on my camera and understand how to use the manual mode (to my amazement, it was easier than I feared!). The second course has given me a new sense of motivation to get out there and shoot at me, introduced several creative techniques to enhance the artistic nature shots I choose.

In fact, my progress has come so quickly that within two weeks from the start, of course I managed to land my first paid photography job.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment